Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm getting ready to set off to spend Christmas with my granddaughter so fully expect to be up at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning with one excited little girl.

Christmas is that time of year when it is delightful for children and just as wonderful for adults who get the chance to be a bit giddy (and not because of the morning buck fizz to start the celebrations I hasten to say).

Here are a couple of my photos taken on my travels which I use as Christmas cards and so wish you all a very Merry Christmas.


Peace on Earth

Helping hands

Carols at Christmas






1 comment:

  1. Lovely Celia. Have an especially good Christmas - why not - and look forward to hearing how it all went in the New Year.
    Much love to you and all the family.
    Axxxxx

    ReplyDelete

It's always lovely to hear from you.