Tuesday 8 May 2012

Rock Choir - update

Another lovely, fun evening spent at rehearsal.   The song by Bryan Adams is pretty much learned now its just practice and practice with the moves.    I find when I concentrate on the moves I stop singing and when I'm singing there is one move section where it feels like I'm about to trip over my feet or stand on someone else's.  So practicing the song; it's now downloaded to my ipod - with the moves is the order for this week.

We have now been introduced to another song - "When the going gets tough" by (can you guess)?

Dates are going in my diary for events and another is upcoming again in June at the SECC where Rock Choirs from Edinburgh and Glasgow will be singing on either the Saturday or Sunday.

This could be a life takeover thing I think.

4 comments:

  1. Go with the flow, Celia - there's nothing better than music and singing for inspiring good feelings. We have a masterclass with a professional singer promised this weekend - Saturday and Sunday - which is a fantastic opportunity to improve one's singing. I just there is some way my voice can improve as I suspect it is a weak and feeble thing at its roots...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie,
      You are so right about feeling good and there a good bunch of people in the choir. Your masterclass sounds wonderful and I don't believe it - about your voice.
      Celia x

      Delete
  2. photos Celia ...we need photos....it sounds great fun, J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice,

      I'll certainly make it something to do - so watch this space!
      Celia x

      Delete

It's always lovely to hear from you.